The Ensign-Bickford Co.
This opportunity is located within our Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company business, a global leader of mission-critical hardware and systems solutions including precision energetics systems and innovative explosive solutions.Click here to learn more.
- Support the weekly cycle count process. Run, distribute, manage count sheets, and reconcile weekly reports. Report results weekly.
- Counts and records inventory outside standard cycle count.
- Generates organized records with easily identifiable discrepancies to be investigated.
- May work with operation and program team members to complete dispositions of excess project inventory.
- Electronics material management experience highly desired
- High School diploma minimum. AAS Business or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Experience working in Aerospace and Defense is desired; preferably in a material management organization.
- Experience using ERP systems to logically move and physically ship materials.
- Inventory transactions, storage and cycle count experience required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products; especially Word and Excel.
- Excels in a dynamic, changeable work environment. Energetic and positive. Ability to work independently. Processes an entrepreneurial spirit.
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.ID:uDnQdo