IT Developer ON-SITE
George DeLallo Co., Inc.
Mount Pleasant, PA
DeLallo's is seeking candidates for a full-time IT Developer to work ON-SITE at our corporate office located in Mount Pleasant, PA. This role manages and maintains all in house written code and internally developed applications including both front end applications and back-end software infrastructure.
- Responsible for all in house development utilizing .Net platform.
- Responsible for developing code that meets the needs of the business.
- Responsible for taking business requirements, developing them into wire frames and then once approval is gained develop the applications into mature code that help run the business.
- Responsible for defining and implementing IT development best practices such as code strategies, code repositories and coding standards.
- Applies system analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine functional specifications for the Company’s computer system and computer hardware and software.
- Analyzes, tests and documents computer systems, based on and related to user or system design specifications
- Performs system analysis, testing, configurations, and modification
- Engages vendors or consultants as needed for unresolved issues.
- Primary liaison between IT and the business and IT for custom development
- Proficient at .Net code stack
- Proficient with C# and related technologies
- Proficient at front end development
- Proficient at back end development
- Proficient at understanding database architecture and how to connect data to applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work on multiple projects while maintaining project schedules.
Required Education & Experience
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products
- Proficient at Microsoft development tech stack
Work Environment & Equipment
While primarily an office-based position, this position requires the flexibility to interact outside of the normal office setting. Will spend a considerable amount of time using a computer and other forms of electronic communication.
May be asked to assist at different company locations
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Full Time position
- Paid Time Off or pay in lieu of Paid Time Off time, if requested
- 401K with company-match
- Company apparel
- 25% off DeLallo.com
- Verizon discount
- Eligibility to participate in benefit programs after 14 days of employment, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverages along with other great benefit options
- Growth opportunities
DeLallo Foods is a family owned, 3rd generation company that manufactures, imports and distributes authentic, innovative and high-quality Italian and Mediterranean food products nationwide from our facilities in Pennsylvania and California. Founded in 1950 as a family-run Italian Marketplace in Jeannette, PA with a passion for sharing the best foods of Italy with our local community has grown to a portfolio of over 1,000 items sold across North America in supermarkets and specialty retailers. DeLallo is a category leader and innovator in olives, antipasti, charcuterie, Italian grocery and cookies to our customers who recognize our commitment to consistency and quality.
If you enjoy being part of a great team, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and excel at providing excellent customer service, we want to talk with you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer