ND Paper, a leading paper product manufacturer in the US with approx. $1 billion annual sales, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, the largest containerboard producer in China and Asia with $10 billion annual sales. We are an environmentally friendly company that manufactures various types of high-quality pulp, paper and paper-based packaging materials. Our mills in Rumford, Maine and Biron Wisconsin are integrated paper & pulp facilities, and our mill in Fairmont, West Virginia is one of only three in the world that produces air-dried, recycled pulp. Our fourth mill in Old Town, ME produces softwood kraft pulp. We are proud of our 1400 dedicated employees, who together produce more than 1.2 million short tons of pulp & paper annually.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Demonstrate safety as a core value and establish a safe work environment by actively leading the safe execution of work
- Provide analytical, technical and administrative work in the design and installation of new and existing personal computer systems, printers and RF scanning systems in accordance with existing End User Computing (EUC) processes.
- Responsible for analyzing and solving personal computer-related problems, printer problems, end device RF scanning and other peripheral equipment. Includes contacting vendors for support when necessary.
- Maintain standard documentation to support all EUC related processes.
- Install, configure and test new and re-issued personal computers under the current EUC imaging standards.
- Maintain accurate information and data regarding end-user issues, new personal computer installs and the re-issue of personal computers in the appropriate tracking systems.
- Assume ownership of Service Desk support tickets and respond quickly with timely follow through to resolution.
- Maintain compliance with software licensing and inventory as prescribed by the corporate standard.
- Graduate of or student in IT Related program or technical field.
- Motivated and driven with solid interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication, and working in a team-based environment
- Versatile problem solving and analytic skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical design.
Technical Skills Desired:
- Learn our ticket-based support systems (TrackIT!)
- Working knowledge of Windows (Win 7/ Win 10) based personal computer and application software - MS Office 2007 / 2010/ 2012/2016, MS Project, MS Visio, Internet Explorer, Cisco AnyConnect VPN, SCCM
- Ability to learn our Citrix environment
- General knowledge of Ethernet, Wi-Fi networks
- Familiarity with active directory structure
- Comfortable working in heavily virtualized environment
Timing / Hours:
- 40 hours a week