IT Network Technical Professional, Senior – TS/SCI
Title:IT Network Technical Professional, Senior - TS/SCI
KBR is seeking a Senior l IT Network Technical Professionals to support the US Navy at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling. This person will help build and maintain the Navy’s global network.
- Monitor and report status of operational networks through an Enterprise Operations Center (EOC).
- Provides ongoing network support, addresses availability issues, overcomes performance problems, and provides overall level 2 support.
- Designs, installs, maintains, and coordinates the use of network systems.
- Evaluates hardware and software and peripheral equipment for large, complex networks.
- Manages network performance, diagnoses performance problems, and undertakes tuning activities to ensure network performance meets SLR requirements.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems to ensure quality transmission service on the network.
- Reports on overall network performance including frequent problems, underlying issues and plans to improve network availability, performance, and problem resolution.
- Trains users, maintains, creates, and deletes user accounts.
- Maintains and updates system security plans on all platforms.
- Implements and coordinates network policies, procedures, and standards.
- Enforces network security procedures.
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- Proven network administration experience
- Must have a current DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification (i.e., Security+ CE)
- ITIL Foundations certification desired
Security Clearance Requirements: Active TS/SCI
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.