IT Project Manager I
LOCATION: Evan's GA (Hybrid option with 0-2 days remote)
IT Project Manager
This position is responsible for coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects including coordinating with internal and external resources, tracking tasks to ensure milestones are delivered on time, setting project deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress, and providing necessary status and reports. Position Responsibilities
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Managed risks, issues, and dependencies to ensure the project remains on track and delivers on time, within budget, and acceptable quality.
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
· Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document business needs.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification and change management techniques.
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Communicate the timelines and technical resources needed to implement assigned projects efficiently and effectively.
· Demonstrate sufficient working knowledge of all systems and technology necessary to complete duties and responsibilities.
· Act as the key point of contact for assigned system projects and implementations to promote effective and timely communication.
· Maintains a global vision to determine how new systems will have an impact on all users.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Skills, Abilities, and Requirements:
· Excellent communication skills.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to work on multiple tasks.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project, Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio.
· Strong interpersonal relationship skills demonstrated through initiative and motivation.
· Ability to work with others to achieve results.
· Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally to all levels of the organization.
· Ability to perform responsibilities with minimal supervision.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively before groups.
· Process oriented with documentation and project management skills.
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· College degree in business, information technology, or related field.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or plan to achieve