Roppe Holding Co.
This job will primarily consist of maintaining and cleaning the corporate office along with other facilities not already covered by the production janitors. This position will emphasis maintaining a level of cleanliness and up keeping the safety of the fellow employees. The position will maintain a consistent schedule but tasks may vary on a day to day basis.
- Clean, mop, and stock restrooms, offices, and break room.
- Dust and clean work areas.
- Communicate any supply or safety needs.
- Dump trash from offices and breakrooms from multiple locations.
- Window cleaning indoor and outdoor.
- Wipe down countertops, tables and cupboards.
- Organize Break Room.
- Clean all Bathrooms including toilets.
- Sweep, remove plastic/wood, and pick up cardboard in various locations.
- Clean glass on offices, windows, training rooms, and break rooms.
- Clean out refrigerator.
- Organize janitor closet.
- Preforming other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Dependable with ability to self-start.
- Good communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to drive and properly operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to perceive depth.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, multi-task and work under deadlines.
- Ability to work in a routine manner.
- Ability to work flexibly and adjust schedule due to varying demands.
- Ability to perform manual tasks under varying weather conditions.
- Ability to work with a variety of equipment.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Semi-moderate to moderate physical activity.
- Including but not limited to sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, and crouching.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.