Janitorial Lead PT & FT
CW Resources, Inc.
Why Work at CW Resources?
CWR envisions an American society where persons with disabilities and the economically challenged enjoy the results of integrated vocational training and are valued and empowered as employees. The principal characteristic of this society will be the opportunity for people to make and exercise individual choices concerning their own lives, welfare, and personal dignity.
- National Non-Profit
- Mission-based Meaningful Employment
- Exceptional Employees
- Flexible Hours and Paid Time Off - includes Sick, Vacation, and holiday (Based on Hours Worked)
- Employer Paid Benefit Includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement, Short Term, and Long Term Disability, additional cost only if you add dependents.
Applicant must be able to obtain and maintain TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to pass CI polygraph.
Am I Qualified?
- Do you want to support diversity?
- Do you want to serve your community?
- Do you want to help others?
- Do you want meaningful employment?
- Works under the supervision of the Building PM and Assistant PM
- Supervise custodial employees in various locations throughout the building
- Use customer service skills, to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, officials, and all members of the public
- Responsible for organizing, planning, directing, staffing, and controlling the operations of the facility
- Responsible for maintaining the goals, standards, and objectives of the facility as well as obtaining and maintaining the goals, standards, and objectives of the company
- Responsible for performing Quality Control (QC) inspections
- Coordinates work schedules to ensure timely and effective completion of the maintenance and care of the buildings and offices
- Coordinate workflow charts on a project to meet short and long-term goals
- Oversee the ordering of inventory for the facility
- Ability to read and follow MSDS and train assigned staff
- Train, supervise, and evaluate assigned custodial staff
- Train staff in proper chemical and equipment usage and maintenance
- Responsible for the security of designated locations
- Opens and closes (locks and unlocks) facilities as needed
- Keep records of work completed
- Responsible for the collection of recycling bins located throughout the facility and distributed to the recycling center
- Attendance at work is an essential function of this position
CW Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. CW Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and ensuring a workplace free from all forms of discrimination or harassment. We strongly encourage women, people of color, people with disabilities, people who are veterans, people who identify as LGBTQ, and members of ethnic minorities to apply!
EEO: Click here for the posters English | Spanish | Chinese
EEO (Supplemental): Click here for the posters English | Spanish | Chinese
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination: Click here for the posters English| Spanish| Chinese
Please E-mail [email protected] to submit a request for accommodation with the application process
Please E-mail [email protected] to submit a request for our Affirmative Action Plan Narrative
Please click Here to access our self-disclosure form.