Jennie-O Turkey Store – WDLP 3RD SHIFT Feed Delivery Truck Driver – Swanville, MN
Feed Delivery Truck Driver - Full Time 3RD SHIFT
Purpose of Position:
Safely and efficiently deliver feed to grow out farms and haul ingredients as required. Help fellow employees with safety, customer service, productivity and cost control by providing personal involvement in feed delivery management and operating decisions or problem solving.
Working environment includes both outside and indoor activities. Exposure to all weather conditions is possible. Position requires the ability to work in weather extremes. Physical effort required for working with various electronic and mechanical equipment. Must have ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Safe and efficient operation of tractor, trailer combination.
- Routine and preventive maintenance on truck and trailer.
- The efficient delivery of feed to correct building and tank per written feed tickets.
- Follow company sanitation and trucking procedures.
- Follow company safety and work policies.
- Have and maintain proper licensure requirements as per company policy.
- Perform tasks and duties deemed necessary by management to complete your job or maintain job coordination with other company areas.
- Keep equipment in good clean working order.
- Maintain accurate logging of miles, tons, time and other required information.
- Report to management all need repairs.
What you will receive
- Competitive pay with annual performance and pay review.
- Extraordinary benefits – Including paid vacation and holidays; weekly paychecks, medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage (very affordable compared to area companies AND you become eligible for health care plans after 30 days of employment); life insurance; Employee Stock Purchase Plan; 401k with match; and tuition reimbursement program.
- FREE two-year community/technical college tuition for children of employees (hormelinspiredpathways.com).\
- Relocation Assistance Program for eligible applicants.
- Training – You will be trained on all equipment and procedures to prepare you for the role.
- Advancement opportunities– You are on a direct track to move into higher roles including operator and lead positions, even supervision and management.
- Employment with a solid employer – People stay here for the great employee experience and the long-term opportunities available.
Please complete all sections of the application to be considered.
Questions on our on-line application process? Please call 715-537-3131 and we will help!
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.