John Deere Mobile Mechanic
John Deere Mobile Service Technicians are the backbone of our company and responsible for ensuring our growers are confident in their equipment. Our customer know we will do what it takes to keep them in the field and moving forward. John Deere Mobile Service Technicians perform complex on-site diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer agricultural and turf equipment.
As a Mobile Service Technician, you will:
- Perform complex on-site diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Participates in required Service EDUCATE Training programs
- Review and explain any maintenance, repair, or other service concerns directly with the customer and document on work order
- May promote and sell dealer service programs directly to customers
- May establish and implement effective stocking processes with the Parts Department to maintain the proper seasonal parts inventory in the vehicle
- Maintain current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintain condition of mobile service vehicle, trailer, inventory, tools and equipment
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Account for all time and material used in performing assigned duties
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to perform complex repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Expert knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Advanced or Master Service Technician certification preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- Valid drivers license required; CDL (Commercial Drivers License) preferred
Who we are:
AGRIVISION EQUIPMENT Group is one of the top John Deere Dealerships in the United States. We credit our success to our knowledgeable, competitive, hardworking and passionate employees that strive for excellence in everything they do.
With over 100 years of experience in the agricultural industry we have a rich heritage, growth mindset, and entrepreneurial spirit. Today, we are 17 locations strong supporting southwest and southcentral Iowa, northwest Missouri and southeast Nebraska.
We are seeking driven, highly motivated, collaborative, and intellectually curious professionals who want to be part of cultivating the highest impact culture in the agriculture equipment industry. Previous experience and knowledge of large ag equipment or commercial/turf equipment is welcomed but not required. There's a lot we can train with the right individual who is willing to work hard, make customers our #1 priority, and who is committed to integrity, results, servant leadership, innovation, and commitment.
No matter the location, or the role, every AgriVision Equipment employee shares one purpose: To care for customers linked to the land by walking with them to build a better tomorrow. Our purpose motivates us day-in, day-out: to see and lead far into the future.
If that sounds like something youd like to be a part of, apply today.