John Deere Service Technician
Green Line Equipment, Inc.
- Industry Leading Wages
- Uncapped Bonus Potential
- Great Company Culture
- Company Matching 401(K)
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
- Generous Paid Time Off
- AKRS Fitness Funds
- And So Much More
We are looking for a Technician to join our team at our York location.
- Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Provide customers with excellent customer service
- Participate in service training programs required for the development of mechanical skills and knowledge
- Maintain current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- 1+ years of experience as a mechanic / technician performing service repairs
- Ability to perform basic mechanical repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment
- Ability to perform basic computer functions
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- A valid driver’s license is required
Start your Road to Success at AKRS Equipment by applying through the career site at www.akrs.com today!