Junior Sales Associate
Great Day Improvements, LLC
Junior Sales Associate
Entry Level Sales Professional
- You’ll be setting appointments for our outside sales representatives
- You’ll be working towards advancement into higher sales roles
- You’ll be creating an average weekly income of $600 to $1,200
- You’ll regularly be attending team meetings and sales training sessions
Why Join Our Team?
- You’ll receive grass routes sales and marketing training
- We have unlimited room for career growth and advancement
- We have a culture of growth, community and financial freedom
- You’ll be helping homeowners upgrade and improve their home's efficiency and beauty with Apex's ultra-efficient window and door systems.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven history of work ethic with goals for company advancement
- A professional who is committed to continued personal development
- Someone who has the ability to display passion for the things they believe in
- A self-managing person with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Base hourly pay provided
- Weekly commissions based on performance
- Weekly Bonus Opportunities
- Weekly Office Incentives
- Average Year One compensation $32,000 - $57,600
- College degree preferred or two years relevant experience
- Reliable transportation needed
- Strong communication skills
- A willingness to be coached
- Expected hours of 25-35 hours per week.
- Trainees will be guided through our sales and communication training giving you all the tools necessary to be successful!
- The training consists of a combination of office and field training.'
About Great Day Improvements, LLC
Great Day Improvements is a vertically integrated, direct-to-consumer provider of branded premium building products, including Patio Enclosures brand sunrooms and screen rooms; Stanek brand windows and patio doors; Apex Energy Solutions energy efficient windows and doors; and Hartshorn Custom Contracting pool enclosures and lanais. In the last 5 years, Great Day Improvements has more than quadrupled in size and footprint, expanding its workforce to over 740 employees across 62 metropolitan markets throughout the United States. The company has been named to REMODELING Magazine’s 550 List and Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500 List, and is among Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing private companies. Great Day Improvements has an excellent reputation with an A rating from the BBB and an overall Google rating of 4.6 with over 2,300 reviews. To learn more, visit www.patioenclosures.com, www.stanekwindows.com, www.greatdayimprovements.com, www.hccscreens.com www.apexenergygroup.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all personals hired will be required to verify identify and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.