Junior Waste Water Technician (Days) $18.20/hr
Idahoan Foods, LLC
Idaho Falls, ID
The primary responsibility is to assist and support the Farm Manager in activities involving sample collection, record keeping, irrigating crops, spraying weeds and other farm work.
1. Changes the location where wastewater is being applied. Irrigates crops as needed. Samples soil, wastewater and plant tissue samples as required in the permit.
2. Must be able to perform basic pivot maintenance.
3. Responds to odor complaints as required in the permit.
4. Sprays weeds around the farm, plows snow off from the parking lot after a snow storm. Sands the parking lot as needed.
5. Operates harvesting equipment as needed. Hauls equipment to the different plants.
6. Must maintain complete and accurate records.
7. Must know how to operate, clean, maintain and trouble shoot the wastewater treatment plant.
8. Must comply with all safety regulations, attend safety meetings and follow all company safety rules.
9. Follows all good manufacturing practices as set up by the company policy.
10. Perform any and all duties as assigned.
Alignment with Core Values of the Company
• Respect & Value Our People
• Stay in Front of Change While Reducing Costs
• Delight our Customers
• Food Quality & Safety
Qualifications/Required Skills of the Position:
Education and/or Experience:
• This position requires a high school diploma or a GED.
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with supervisor and co-workers
• This position requires the ability to perform various physical activities such as heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.) working in the mud and hot sun for extended periods of time, moving parts and loud noise. Must be able to work various shifts as assigned by Supervisor.