Key Accounts Manager – SERVUS
Rocky Brands, Inc.
West Harrison, IN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Develop and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Review market analyses to determine customer need.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marking plans.
- Communicate effectively, both internally and externally, using appropriate tools and technology in order to provide timely and accurate reporting of information as requested and required.
- Create and conduct sales proposal presentations consistent with Company standards.
- Advise dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Conduct one-on-one customer and distributor training of products' features and benefits.
- Analyze sales statistics to assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Represent the Company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Deliver sales presentations to clients; maintain relationships; negotiate and closes deals.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitor and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Management or a minimum of eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience in an outside sale role or combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Military or defense industry experience preferred.
- Advanced level of experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in reading and understanding contracts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, and business correspondences.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to multitask and maintain organization.
- Able to travel fifty percent (50%) of the time.