Location Address:7100 E Baltimore Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21224
Work Shift:8hr-1st Shift 6:30a-3p M-F Baltimore (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
· Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
· Apply statistical tools and techniques to monitor plant performance and finished goods.
· Complete laboratory testing and collect samples at established intervals.
· Continually seek process improvements and make recommendations to management.
· Audit compliance with GMP policies.
· Performs process inspections during molding, packaging and loading.
· Audit for compliance to control plan requirements including process parameters.
· Perform incoming inspection of raw materials.
· Complete dimensional checks and report on product.
· Perform in-process inspections of manufactured product during molding, packaging and loading.
· Perform cycle counts and/or inventory of finished goods as required.
· Communicate quality issues and out of specifications conditions to appropriate personnel and with shift leaders.
Other duties as assigned by management.
1 year experience
Safe work practices
· Influencing skills
· Knowledge of basic statistics
· Metrology skills including calibration
· Able to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines
· Good computer skills
· Uses logical approach to problem solving in Production & Continuous Improvement
· Understands the role of Quality in a manufacturing organization and a Quality Operating System
Ability to lift 50 pounds
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!ID:uDnQdo