Responsible for operation of all laboratory test equipment with a mind for personal and facility safety.
Job Functions/Duties (may be assigned other duties by management)
· Perform maintenance as required on any lab equipment.
· Assist in on-site calibration of laboratory test equipment as determined by Test Supervisor
· Work in compliance with all safety and operational procedures.
· Work various hours and schedules as required to support lab testing.
· Travel as required to support lab testing.
· Demonstrate mechanical aptitude and the ability to understand basic electrical principles.
· Perform cleaning duties as required.
· Attend training classes as required.
· Personally observe safety and security procedures and proper use of equipment and material. Actively promote safety process and report any safety issues to proper channels for action.
· Proficient computer skills with knowledge of MS Office and/or company specific databases.
· Good oral and written communication and analytical skills.
· Must have experience handling multiple projects simultaneously with stringent deadlines, and working in an environment, which requires flexibility, innovation, superb customer service skills, and organization.
· Knowledge of and experience in the well servicing or related oil and gas environment.
· Practical background with 'hands on' skills
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· 1+ years’ experience as ESP service center test technician and/or field service technician preferred
· Experience in VSD configuration/operation preferred
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
Normal office environment and frequent exposure to plant environment during the course of normal job duties
Occasionally required to move about the facility
Working individually and within a group is required
Occasional travel and On call required
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including eye and hearing protection, hard hat and safety shoes while in shop environment or on job site.
This is a safety sensitive position.