Laborer (Brighton, Greeley and Fort Collins Area)
Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties, LLC
Perform maintenance and utility work, and heavy equipment operation at designated location.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in aggregate plant maintenance, labor and operating heavy, off road construction equipment is preferred
- Must be able to work extended shifts and weekends
- Must be 18 years or older and will be required to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Travel will be required for this position between Brighton, Greeley and Fort Collins with a possibility of needing to go outside of the area.
Compensation and Benefits
We are excited to share the base hourly range for this position is $19.40 - $26.00. The offered compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, business need, market conditions, proficiencies, skills, education, and experience. Additionally, at Martin Marietta we place a high value on internal pay equity and will consider the compensation for those in similarly situated roles and direct team members. The posted range for this role represents the total reasonable pay range and does not solely represent a hiring range. Therefore, hiring at the top or maximum of the range should not be expected as it would not allow for salary growth opportunities in the role, would diminish promotion value, and may not align with internal equity. In addition to our base compensation and bonus opportunities, we also offer a competitive benefits package (more information on benefits listed below).
At Martin Marietta, we offer a variety of health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage; prescription drug coverage; health savings accounts; flexible spending accounts; and life, AD&D and disability insurance. We also encourage our employees to plan for the future by offering a 401(k) with a company match and an employer-funded defined benefit pension plan. Other benefits include paid time off, nine paid holidays, education/tuition assistance, an employee discount program, adoption assistance, wellness programs and more.