McConway & Torley, LLC
What you’ll do:
- Performs shoveling, lifting, pulling, carrying and other manual labor tasks to maintain work yard for Pugmill operations.
- Waters yard throughout the workday to minimize dust levels at site.
- Assists in heavy maintenance jobs and equipment maintenance tasks such as greasing and inspection to ensure equipment is in safe condition and good working order.
- Assists, and performs duties of co-workers, as needed to accomplish productivity objectives.
- Cleans and maintains orderly work area throughout the day, and monitors site to find and report safety issues.
- Cleans job site offices.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time at conveyor belt operation.
- Ability to climb heights of 75 feet on a regular basis
- Ability to lift, carry, and/or pull 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work in dusty, loud noise environment
- Required to wear safety equipment including hard hat, safety glasses, goggles, steel toed boots, ear plugs, respirator, gloves, and various other similar items as required.