Buzzi Unicem USA is one of the leading cement manufacturing companies in the United States. With over 1,300 valued employees, Buzzi Unicem USA manufactures and distributes its cement products throughout the Midwest, Southwest, Northeast and Southeast regions of the country. Globally, Buzzi Unicem SpA operates in 14 countries and employs almost 10,000 people. We are passionate about sustainably producing our cement products for the benefit of society by providing the foundation for crucial infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges, tunnels, airports, dams, and residential and industrial buildings.
Our commitment to positively contributing to society is a core principle for our business, and the reason we focus heavily on sustainable development. As part of our corporate culture, we recognize our role in meeting the current generation’s needs, while preserving environmental quality and protecting the needs of future generations.
Additionally, quality serves as the foundation of the way we do business at Buzzi Unicem USA. We have established at all our production sites, quality targets for our products that meet not only local regulatory standards but also our customer requirements.
Buzzi Unicem USA strives to provide a corporate culture supporting career growth through strong leadership and development planning. We offer a competitive salary, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits. Plus, our benefits include flexible spending accounts, supplemental life insurance and other voluntary benefits – such as accident and critical illness. We also provide a 401(k) savings plan, Employee Assistance Program, a tuition reimbursement program, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Join our team, be part of the solution, support evolving innovations, and help us continue providing quality products, all while being supported by strong leadership and a comprehensive and competitive benefits program.
Buzzi Unicem USA, is looking to hire a Laborer to join our Pryor, OK team, with a starting hourly rate of $20.53. You can quickly work your way up to increased responsibilities and higher pay!
The Laborer position, which is our entry-level position, is critical in supporting our plant needs by performing a combination of duties in a professional, safe and efficient manner. In this position, you will be provided with plenty of opportunities to learn other skills, develop in other areas, and build a career with Buzzi Unicem USA.
- Perform housekeeping in the plant.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment throughout the plant.
- Safely operate and maintain various types of mobile equipment on plant property (Skid loader, Forklift, Vacuum Truck, etc.).
- Perform safety checks on each piece of equipment used throughout the shift, and complete all necessary paperwork to document such actions.
- Serve as a role model in the areas of leadership, teamwork, customer focus, continuous improvement, safety and environmental stewardship to ensure alignment with the Company’s vision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from accredited institution is required
- Able to work different extended hours, holidays and/or overtime as required
- Speak, read, write and understand English
- Ability to work independently, without constant supervision
- Able to work inside and outside in year-round weather conditions
- In good physical condition, able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs., sit and stand for extended periods of time, kneel, climb ladders and walk on mixed terrain and in confined spaces
Buzzi Unicem USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that candidates must be eligible to work in the United States and that only qualified candidates will be contacted.