Dolese Brothers Concrete
The Dolese Promise is built on a foundation of integrity driven by our passion for quality, safety, and reliability. We are one of Oklahoma's most respected employee-owned companies because of our people and our values. We strongly believe in positively impacting our communities through our products, our actions, and our financial support.
Being a part of the Dolese team affords a unique opportunity to join an organization that rewards its owners through profit sharing. Our employees are one of our most important resources, which is why we promise to deliver.
- Stable Foundation
- Treat with Respect
- Safe Environments
- Employee Focus
Responsible for preventative maintenance, repairs, general cleanup, assisting drivers with additional products and overall appearance of the batch plant.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for assisting with batch plant startup and shut down at the start and end of the day
- Perform routine maintenance to assure batch plant runs efficiently
- Perform and document all required plant inspections
- Perform and document weekly bag house checks and maintenance
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clean and orderly fashion
- Assist drivers as needed
- Responsible for getting supplies/parts for plant or drivers
- Responsible for operating front end loader when needed
- Perform lawn maintenance when necessary
- Regular, reliable attendance at the worksite or assigned work location
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Excellent verbal, written and comprehension communication skills.
- Ability to do heavy labor
- Ability to work overtime, nights and weekends as required.
- Ability to work at other locations as needed.
- Good safety and driving records.
- Ability to work near, around or on light or heavy equipment
- Lift objects repeatedly of various dimensions and up to 100lbs. of weight
- Ability to repeatedly climb stairs and climb ladders
- Ability to repeatedly balance, bend from the trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects
- Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to repeatedly reach, squat and tolerate prolonged standing / walking / sitting
- Ability to repeatedly walk on uneven surfaces
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, marital or protected veteran status. Dolese provides 'reasonable accommodations' to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application process please contact the Human Resources Director.ID:uDnQdo