Imperial Group Manufacturing
Thank you for your interest in working for Ironform at one of our fast-growing manufacturing plants.
Ironform is a trusted Tier 1 metal fabricator, supplying market leaders in Class 8 transportation, construction, agriculture, mining, off-road, material handling, and industrial equipment.
Whether you are just starting your career in manufacturing or looking to use your already developed skills we may have a position for you as an Operator, Engineer, Manager, and MANY MORE OPPORTUNITIES!
Why should you work for us…
Laser Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of laser machine to cut parts to specification.
- Input correct program for laser cutting
- Load/unload sheets of metal on laser cutter
- Grinds out burrs and sharp edges from each part
- Willingness to assist in other areas as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications (Required)
- At least 18 years of age (required at all locations)
- High School diploma or GED (required at all locations)
Job Qualifications (Preferred):
- Previous manufacturing experience
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- Frequent walking, standing, kneeling/squatting, bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, twisting and lifting for 8-12 hours per day
- Able to work in non-climate-controlled and noisy environment
- Frequent overhead reaching and reaching with both hands
- Frequent pushing, pulling, lifting or maneuvering loads up to 50 lbs
- Able to wear and tolerate Personal Protective Equipment (apparel and devices)
- Vision acuity, corrected or uncorrected, capable of reading documents, blueprints, gauges, equipment settings, calibration instruments, parts labels and written materials
- Reliable to come to work every day and be on-time
- Flexible work availability, including Overtime during the week and weekends
1st shift, 7am-3pm, Mon-Fri
2nd shift, 3pm-11pm, Mon-Fri
3rd shift, 11pm-7am, Sun-Thur
Overtime as needed during the week and weekends