Lay Up Operator
Summit Anaheim currently has open position for a Lay-Up Operator/Cover Lay (2nd shift). Summit Interconnect is a manufacturer of advanced technology printed circuit boards with a specific focus on complex rigid and rigid-flex product with unique expertise in RF/Microwave applications.
Position Summary: Knowledge of Summit Traveler for required cover lays for each work order. Use of oxide line and bake times is required. Cleaning cover lay for heat tack of cover lay to layers. Book layers to be pressed with padding material. Loading recipe and book into press and sign-off traveler.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in the printed circuit board industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Lay-up and press cover lay flex layers.
- Ensure quality.
- Performs other department or company-related tasks at the direction of the department Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year prior industry experience.
- Ability to communicate with supervisors and managers.
- Basic mathematical and reasoning ability required.
- This position requires the individual to perform for the entire shift while standing.
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
- Must have very good concentration, must be able remain focused with minimal interruptions.
Compensation/Benefits: Summit offers a variety of health and benefit programs. Which include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA plans, Hospital and Accident plans, Life Insurance, PTO, and Paid Holidays. Benefits are effective 1st day of the month following date of hire.
Pay Range for this position is $18.00 - $22.00 hour based on experience.
Summit Interconnect is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer