Lead Life Cycle Logistics Manager
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Lead Life Cycle Logistics Manager to join our team! In this role you will get to lead the systems deployment and logistics management team under the contract and provide expert advice in the preparation, deployment, and sustainment of systems for a high performing/high tempo federal law enforcement program management organization responsible for the deployment of sensors and technology
What You'll Be Doing:
- Gathers and analyzes data on product plans and project objectives. Provides tracking, status reports, and logistics plans to support and ensure distribution and delivery commitments for manufacturing or servicing of products, equipment, and systems
- Develops policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors, inventory, and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve or improve desired results
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- 10+ years of experience in major systems deployment or logistics for DHS or the DoD
- Bachelor’s in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, or a related field
- Certification in Logistics Management from a recognized credentialing agency (e.g., DAWIA Level III Life Cycle Logistics, Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) from The Institute for Supply Management, or Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), or Certified in Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution (CLTD) from APICS)
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- Experience providing detailed leadership to staff involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:ConfidentialThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!