Lead Operator- Nights
National Oilwell Varco
- Directs the guide shop facility operation to ensure maximum quality production.
- Works directly with the shift foreman under the supervisor to ensure plant managers direction is followed in conjunction with all NOV Tuboscope HSE, SOP and QMS guidelines
- Directs all personnel issues including disciplinary action, performance reviews and administrative duties of shift.
- Identify, train, motivate and supervises all facility personnel.
- Maintains a high level of quality and safety awareness.
- Any and all other job duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- 2 years of lead or supervisor experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Forklift experience
For more than 80 years, Tuboscope has provided the industry with oilfield tubular expertise and an integrated suite of value-added solutions. We maximize the lifecycle of assets, help make drilling safer and more efficient, increase production and decrease downtime. Our product lines include inspection services, mill inspection systems, corrosion control, machining services, hardbanding, artificial lift technologies, line pipe connection systems, MSI pipe protection technologies, asset & inventory management, rig inspection and rope access.