Lead Process Technician 2nd Shift
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top talent.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review Plant Intelligence Center monitors to determine mold change priorities and monitor quality and efficiency
- Set up and start machines ensuring finished product meets customer standards
- Set up secondary equipment and fixtures
- Determine machine adjustments needed to provide quality parts
- Provide finished product as needed for first part approval
- Adjust machine settings during production to improve quality and/or efficiency
- Complete documentation on all work performed
- Assist with training of operators regarding operation of machine and secondary equipment
- Perform minor machine repairs or maintenance and communicate machine issues to supervisor/maintenance team
- Tag molds for tooling enhancement work or repairs
- Assist with root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Safely use forklifts and other equipment needed for job task.
- Observe all safety requirements and maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition.
Additional Responsibilities (Machine Process Technician 2)
- Provide leadership, training and technical guidance to Machine Process Technician 1
Additional Responsibilities (Machine Process Tech Lead)
- Demonstrates and cultivates teamwork within the processing group
- Provide leadership, training and technical guidance to Machine Process Technician 1 and 2
- Assist Machine Process Technician 1 and 2 with more complex setups/tooling
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Manufacturing and processing experience listed in table below
- Experience using a forklift preferred
- Must obtain and maintain a valid forklift license to hold position
- All required WilbertU Courses based on job title
- Above average math skills
- Proficient in plastic processing and plastic resin characteristics related to assigned tasks
- Average proficiency in office systems software – word processing, spreadsheets, database
- Proficient in trouble shooting processing issues that arise and able to take action in solving them.
- Able to prioritize and be self managed to make effective use of time.
- Understanding of the Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Ability to effectively communicate information to other employees and other departments
- Strong problem-solving skills including the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to successful maneuver and operate a forklift truck
*The above job description is a broadly-based description and is not intended to contain all specifics of a particular job. This description is not a contract for employment. It does not include all aspects of the position such as potential duties assigned by supervisors with the requirement for flexibility in helping others for the company’s overall benefit.
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please be sure to include the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.ID:uDnQdo