Lean Six Sigma Engineer (Relocation Assistance Available)
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
SIGN ON BONUS: $2,500
Using the tools of Lean manufacturing and 6 Sigma (Lean Six Sigma) (VSM , SMED , Kaizen DMAIC , PDCA , etc. ), the key responsibilities of this position include educating, promoting, and mentoring continuous improvement across Jabil.
The Lean Six Sigma Engineer aims to optimize any process or operation, which seeks to minimize or eliminate the activities of non-value add, better known as waste. The focus is to seek those opportunities by as updating, changing, or correcting current processes with minimal room for error.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Propose and implement process improvements that impact positively on specific areas, such as DL efficiency
· Coordinate the development of VSM's, Kaizen workshops in their respective area of responsibility, as requested
· Conduct ergonomic studies and analyze proposed ideas for improvement in conjunction with Industrial Engineers and processes implemented to positively impact ergonomics of workstations
· Keep improving assigned areas through monitoring and action format Lean Index
· Identify opportunities for reducing costs and improving productivity while coordinating the implementation of these improvements
· Responsible for assigning workload and activities. Make improvement projects based on the reduction in the variation of processes (Six Sigma)
· Responsible for devising, implementing and monitoring error-proof devices in areas where opportunity is identified.
· Recommend and document methods to improve efficiency, reducing waste in materials and equipment.
· Apply, educate, promote, and spread culture in the use of lean manufacturing tools
· Active participation in LPA, QRQC & JOS
· Develop and apply quality techniques for troubleshooting to optimize process quality using lean manufacturing methodologies and Six Sigma.
· Develop and document simulations to analyze the impact of improvements previously taken, if applicable
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· QIS , LPA, JOS , Lean Bronze, PDCA , VSM , Statistical Process Control, SMED , Kronos , ergonomic analysis, decision time and motion Understanding ROI Tool
· Persuasive and assertive communication skills
· Microsoft Office ( PowerPoint , Excel , Word ) Packages Simulation (Arena or GPSS or Pro -model or Flexsim , etc )
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.ID:uDnQdo