San Angelo, TX
Job Title: Lease Operator
Location: Big Lake, TX (candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Big Lake, TX)
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
Summary: This position is responsible for oil and gas well operations, well testing, operating and maintaining field equipment and facilities, surveillance of general field operations, and maintenance of various databases regarding production and operations.
- Non-scheduled call-outs may occur; can work flex schedule that will consist of 9-10 hour days
- Types of well include flowing, beam pump (with electronic pump-off controller), plunger lift, water injection, and water disposal.
- Types of facilities include production tank batteries, flow-lines, LACT (lease automatic custody transfer) facilities, water injection plants, natural gas compression, cathodic protection, and metering devices (electronic gas measurement and others).
- Job is to be performed employing safe work practices while utilizing acceptable environmental procedures to maximize earnings while minimizing costs on assigned oil and gas producing properties.
- Daily monitoring of multiple well sites by vehicle.
- Test, calibrate, and troubleshoot equipment and mechanical problems.
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by customers and regulatory agencies.
- General housekeeping and field maintenance.
- Computer knowledge - Proficient utilizing MS Windows environment
- Strong initiative and self-starter
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records
- Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritizing
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
- General mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Understanding of Importance of environmental and Safe Work Practices
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Walking, bending, stooping is required.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment, including the use of a respirator.
- Must be able to respond to visual and audible alarms.
- Two (2) or more years Oil & Gas Lease Operator experience; all well type experience a must
- Working knowledge of oil and gas production operations
- Strong Computer Skills
- High School Grad and/or GED equivalent. Some college or technical training preferred
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record
- The candidate must live within a 50-mile radius of the job site
- Must meet all conditional job offer requirements including background, drug, hair follicle, agility and fit for duty
*Company housing or per diem not provided for this position at this time.ID:uDnQdo