Life Safety Systems Sales Representative
Arlington Heights, IL
What you will do
Arlington Heights, IL
East Peoria, IL
Farmington Hills, MI
Menomonee Falls, WI
South Bend, IN
Our continued growth has produced a need for a hardworking Life Safety Sales Representative, Electronic to join our team. In this exciting and rewarding role the responsibilities will include expertly representing the Company with respect to the promotion and sale of Fire Safety/Fire Alarm Systems to Contractor customers and end users within an assigned territory and accounts.
How you will do it
- As a Sales Representative you will establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads, and utilizing Johnson Controls marketing strategies.
- Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
- Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate, develop, and qualify leads for prospective customers.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform vital follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- Interface efficiently with district operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
- Deliver sales against an assigned quota.
- Maintain established accounts as an Account Representative through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow up on sales.
- Report progress and supply metrics to operation and corporate teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Participate in trade shows, special product demonstrations and other events with the objective of growing sales and improving the company’s image.
What we look for
- Highly motivated and success driven.
- High degree of self-discipline.
- Self-Motivation with good interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills and sales techniques.
- Ability to quickly identify and qualify opportunities.
- Ability to persuade and close sales.
- Ability to acquire appropriate licenses required by national, state and local codes.
- Minimum of two years successful sales experience in Electronic Systems or similar experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or engineering preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
- Computer experience (Microsoft and Oracle programs preferred.)
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.ID:uDnQdo