Lift Truck Operator V
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
35 miles southwest of Chicago, Romeoville is a village in Will County, Illinois. The village is located 26 mi southwest of Chicago and is a Chicago suburb. The population was 39,746 based on US Census Bureau 2019 projections. It is located in the southwest suburban area of Chicago near Interstate 55 and Interstate 355.
The warehouse was built in 2017 and began operations in April 2020, distributes food service product for Dunkin', and has approximately 20 employees.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [email protected]
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Available Shifts: 6AM-6PM or 6PM-6AM on a 223 Schedule
- Perform required tasks operating appropriate equipment – clamp truck, sit down truck, stand up truck, slip sheet truck, barcode readers and safety equipment, etc.
- Receive and understand material movement orders and transport material to and from designated areas in the facility.
- Ability to perform the dispatch function which consists of: properly checking in/out trailers, post Bill of Ladings as required, scan to Bill of Ladings to Network,
- Perform Standard Work BBS Observations and LTO Standard Work Gemba Walks.
- Mentor and train new/current employees on LTO tasks: Equipment, RF, Picking, Loading, etc.
- Ability train & certify employees on all powered industrial equipment in warehouse.
- Support CI initiatives as needed.
- Follow all safety and operating rules.
- Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Must work overtime as needed and flexible to work on any shift
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Power Industrial Truck Certified
- Lock out Tag out certified (Glad Hand Locks)