Lighting and Commercial Electrical Outside Sales Rep (Las Vegas)
Las Vegas, NV
Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions is expanding their staff and seeking an Electrical Lighting and Commercial Outside Sales Representative to join our Las Vegas team.
As an Electrical Lighting and Commercial Outside Sales Representative, you will skillfully and assertively market the services and products of Facility Solutions Group to their entire assigned sales territory and prospective opportunities. The ideal candidate should be highly driven and motivated in providing a quality sales experience to the client. We are seeking candidates with strong prospecting, communication and presentation skills.
An Electrical Lighting and Commercial Outside Sales Representative will:
- Travels throughout assigned territory to meet with prospective customers to solicit orders, or communicates with customers via phone
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features
- Follow up within 24 hours on quotations in an effort to write an order, or receive feedback to use in future quotations
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained
- Attend appropriate continuing education courses in the industry as directed by the assigned manager
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- Six months to one year experience in a sales environment
- Valid driver’s license and fully insured vehicle
- Have enthusiastic, outgoing, competitive and self-motivated attributes
- Be self-starter with the ability to prospect and create client lists through cold calling, face-to-face selling, phone, and internet research.
- Experience in lighting distribution or electrical system installations a plus!
- Stable employment
- Base+Commission position, no cap and no limit on earning potential
- Job related expense reimbursement.
- 401K Program with matching contribution.
- Medical, Dental and Life benefits
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
FSG is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.