Dairy Farmers of America
Kemps, LLC has immediate job openings for well-versed machine operators to perform an array of functions including maintaining, breaking down and setting up equipment and machinery, while troubleshooting and resolving basic to moderate operating issues. Machine operators will be responsible for processing finished or raw materials, while following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and communicating effectively with all departments and meeting daily deadlines.
Kemps is a farmer-owned brand of Dairy Farmers of America (DFA), a dairy marketing cooperative owned by more than 12,500 family farmers. Our mark matters and it represents the wholesomeness of dairy that we share with our communities and loved ones. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more, under well-known and established regional brands. Our fingerprints touch thousands of brands across the marketplace, and we’re passionate about delivering the simple pleasures of dairy to people everywhere, straight from our family farm-owners. At Kemps, we create Kemps ice cream and are proud to provide families with fresh, delicious dairy.
By joining DFA, you can help us continue to make a difference that matters. We care deeply about the well-being of our neighbors and friends, and we celebrate the diversity of our company and our world. It takes an incredible team to deliver the goodness of dairy and enrich our communities – come join us!
OUR MACHINE OPERATOR FOR THIS POSITION CAN MAKE UP TO:
- $21.50 per hour
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 9pm start time
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Employee referral program
- Uniforms provided
- Work for dairy farm families
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimal
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings including drug, background and criminal checks
- Must be able to push, pull, stand, walk, climb, crouch and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to be able to work in a wet environment
- May have some exposure to dust, fumes and cleaning chemicals
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime as required, occasional weekends and holidays
- May be exposed to nut allergens in ice cream plants
DFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law - click here for more information