Big Tex Trailer Mfg., Inc.
Mount Pleasant, TX
Job Location: Big Tex Mt. Pleasant - Mount Pleasant, TX
Salary Range: Undisclosed
The Painter 2 role is responsible for Sandblasting, Priming or Powder coating our trailers. A successful candidate is a self-motivated multi-tasker that utilizes a strong work ethic to ensure all painting quality levels are met.
- Applicants must have knowledge of painting in a production environment and have experience using an electrostatic air sprayer, or other hand sprayer and have experience with preparing surfaces of trailers for painting.
- The successful candidate will follow all safety rules and regulations.
- The ability to work as a team, follow orders and complete tasks as assigned by paint lead
- Knowledgeable in operation of all equipment required for surface preparation, primer and topcoat application.
- Cleaning and maintaining of all equipment and booths.
- Employee must be able to work in a respirator.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. Incumbent will follow other job-related instructions and perform other job-related duties from time to time if requested by management.
- Must possess the skill set to support a safe working environment.
- Experience painting or powder coating.
- Must be 18 years old.