Local Delivery Driver
Building Material Distributors, Inc.
Windows & Doors by Brownell is looking for hard working candidates to join our team! We're a growing company with a family atmosphere, and we're looking for employees who want to have a big impact. We offer competitive benefits and company stock options, and we're 100% employee owned. So, if you're looking for a place to grow your career, WDB is the place for you!
- A great company with a solid reputation and strong core values
- An employee ownership culture
- Opportunity to make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plans with Company stock
- Daily delivery of product to various locations in Vermont, Western New Hampshire, and Upstate New York (start and end in Williston, VT)
- Collection of payment on COD deliveries
- Proper handling of windows and doors to prevent damage in transit
- Positive interaction with customers at jobsites
- Loading and unloading of incoming and outgoing trucks
- General warehouse organization and maintenance
Desired skills and experience:
- Good communication skills
- A clean driving record
- Ability to pass the DOT physical
- Skill to navigate directions and maps (essential)
- Ability to routinely lift or move 50-75+ lbs.
BMD, Inc and Companies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. BMD, Inc makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.