Machine Operator – 2nd Shift
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Production Machine Operator do at Swire Coca-Cola?
Production Machine Operators are the helping hands to providing our products to the customers. You will be part of a line team that runs automated manufacturing equipment to produce a variety of beverages. Your skill set will grow as you learn to operate a variety of machines / equipment. Potential shifts are as follows:
Shift Details: 2:00p - 10:30p (OT and weekends)
- Operate, monitor, and inspect equipment under general supervision
- Set up machinery and ensure production materials are available and replenished
- Visually inspect production run and document results
- Maintain cleanliness of the work area
- Perform quality review of equipment to maintain safety and performance standards
- Follow established safety, quality and environmental policies, practices, and program
- Support continuous improvement efforts for your area
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- At least 18 years of age
- Eagerness to learn and grow skills in a team environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing and industrial technology preferred
- Perform essential functions working under general supervision
- Work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to stand for up to 11 hours during shift
- Bend, stoop, and kneel when required
- Lift 50lbs
- Ascend and descend mezzanine stairs frequently
Swire Coca-Cola is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.