Location Address:6220 Duquesne Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30336
Work Shift:12hr-A Shift (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
- Operate blow-mold machines (including wheels, reciprocating or shuttle machines) to ensure production of quality bottles and perform audits, weights and quality checks. Machines may vary by site.
- Adhere to quality control and to blow mold process procedure.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repair on blow-mold and support equipment.
- Make adjustments to meet product specifications.
- Introduction to preventive maintenance, mold, neck and blow pin and other mechanical changes.
- Grind excess bottle and material.
- Introduction to troubleshooting and resolving process problems.
- Prepare maintenance request forms and document equipment repairs.
- Prepare & document daily production reports, including rejects, regrinds, line efficiencies and other.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Duties my differentiate by plant based on equipment and plant design.
- Receives instructions on specific job task by Lead Operator or Supervisor. Assistance is furnished on unusual problems and work is reviewed for application of sound professional judgment.
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company.
• Basic mathematical skills are required.
• Basic computer experience.
• Prefer High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Completion of Altium Machine Operator I training within 90 days of hire date.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts in a production environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Temperatures inside the plant can fluctuate between hot and cold according to seasonal changes. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required in the production department and other designated areas.
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!ID:uDnQdo