Green Bay, WI
Starting wage begins at $25.76 per hour with the ability to earn $32.07 in a little over a year! Are you looking for a company with employee staying power? We can brag that a number of our employees have been employed for over 20 years! Fitesa is a global leader in nonwoven fabric solutions, specializing in providing innovative fabrics the in hygiene, medical, and industrial markets. Our Green Bay operation has an excellent opportunity for a Production Operator to join our high performance manufacturing team.
- Paid vacation
- 10 paid holidays plus 2 floating holidays
- 7% 401(K) paid by the company up to 4% dollar for dollar match + additional 3% company contribution
- Flexible insurance packages with no waiting period for medical, vision, and dental benefits
The goal of our Production Operator position is to be a participating member of a “high performance” manufacturing team in the operation of the resin bonding non-woven production line at Fitesa Green Bay. To be a participating member in producing high quality products in the most safe and efficient manner, and to participate in the achievement of their goals, objectives, and projects.
Current regular hours of work are 4 days on, 4 days off, rotating between 5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Contribute to process improvements affecting yield, productivity and quality
- Assist in troubleshooting the manufacturing line
- Able to react to change in productivity and handle other essentials tasks as assigned
- Daily line cleaning participation
- Support division-wide quality system and best practice initiatives
- Any and all other duties as assigned or necessary to achieve the above responsibilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Basic computer skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated – requires little daily direction or supervision
Fitesa offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Fitesa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Fitesa will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Eligibility to apply is in accordance with Fitesa hiring policies and practices. Please contact Fitesa HR, Pam Harley [email protected], with questions regarding eligibility.