MACHINE OPERATOR I
Phillips Mfg. Co.
$1500 HIRING BONUS!!
$18hr + $1hr PM SHIFT!!
1st & 2nd Shifts Available!!
Mon-Thurs 6:00am - 4:30pm
Mon-Thurs 4:30pm - 3:00am
Mon-Fri 7:00am - 3:30pm
Mon-Fri 3:20pm - 11:50pm
Mandatory Overtime Fridays: Biweekly
Production Bonuses &
Shift Differential ($1hr PM Shift)
We are a well-established, Omaha based manufacturer with over 65 years of providing quality products to our clients. Phillips Manufacturing is the one-stop shop for drywall finishing accessories, lath, stucco accessories, metal channels, interior framing and fire rated assemblies with facilities around the country.
A Machine Operator operates a machine maintaining continuity of operation at maximum production consistent with proper safety and quality requirements.
- Operation: Inspect, Prepare, Adjust, Minor Repair of Machine.
- Quality: Meet Product Specifications: Taking & Reading Measurements.
- Reporting: Produce Legible & Accurate Production Reports.
- Other: Place Finished Cartons/Bundles in Proper Holding Carts.
- Reliability: Ensure to adhere to Attendance Policy.
- Safety: Abide by all Safety Protocol.
Full Time employee benefits include:
- Weekly production bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Long and short term disability
- Life/ AD&D Coverage
- Tuition Assistance
- Safety Boot reimbursement
Successful candidates must pass a pre-employment drug testing, background and physical capacity screenings
Equal Opportunity Employer