Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is currently seeking Machine Operators to work at our food processing facility in Lowville- NY. Successful candidates must be willing to contribute improvements suggestions and ideas to help continue the success of our facility. Ideal candidates must be safety and quality orientated along with demonstrating adaptability and willingness to work in a team-orientated- fast-paced work environment. This position requires individuals to perform general production duties in a food manufacturing environment following strict quality and safety standards.
- Has the responsibility to efficiently operate and monitor all variety of filling equipment- including- but not limited to- proper package fill- weights and codes.
- Additional responsibilities include film changes- changeovers on the equipment- minor mechanical adjustments- adjusting the equipment during operation- and loading supplies.
- Ability to troubleshoot and mechanically adjust equipment and basic computer skills on HMI screens required. Must have strong communication skills.
Benefits & Compensation Overview:
We offer a variety of benefits depending on how you chose what is best for you- but what is offered are:
- Additional perks: Pet Insurance- (EAP) Employee Assistance Program- Company paid Life Insurance- Company paid Short-term disability
- (HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings Account.
- $21.56- 24.43 /hour
- A $1.25 shift differential for 3rd
Overtime and weekend work will be required