Mt Sterling, KY
Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:025190 Machine Operator (Open)
- Operates mostly routine production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications provided.
- Performs mostly routine activities that produces the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances.
- Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
- Maintains logs and records of units produced.
- Report any errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
- Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs mostly basic and routine adjustments and maintenance.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Typically possesses a high school diploma (or equivalent) and 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Follow directions and work well in a team.
- Ability to interpret and translate job specifications for production machineries.
- Solid understanding of the production equipment.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif’s Equal Opportunity Policy.ID:uDnQdo