Hartung Glass Industries
Our Phoenix Plant is hiring Machine Operators starting at $19-$21 per hour, with extra $1.00 for 2nd Shift Differential, Employee Referral Bonus of $1000 or $1500
What Hartung Offers
- $19-$21 an hour
- $1000 to $1500 Employee Referral Bonus
- Comprehensive and low-cost benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits programs, identity theft protection, and more!
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off (Vacation and Holidays)
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Company growth opportunities
- Boot reimbursement
- Annual/Performance pay raises and much more!
Hartung Glass is a top North American glass fabricator, as ranked by Glass Magazine. We are privately-owned and celebrated our 98th Anniversary in 2022. Hartung provides stability that is unaffected by economic conditions. Headquartered in Tukwila, WA, Hartung Glass has facilities throughout the United States and Western Canada including Arizona, Oregon, California, Texas, Colorado, Utah, Indiana and British Columbia. Providing lots of growth opportunities in many different locations. We provide a fulfilling workplace for employees by offering opportunities for personal and professional development, recognizing high performance, and embracing diversity of ideas and experience.
- Experience in a hands-on manufacturing environment.
- CNC, Tempering, Fabrication, Cutting, and Insulation of glass
- Excellent hand / eye coordination
- Basic math skills
- Use a decimal conversion chart
- Use of hand tools and read tape measure
- Safety oriented – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at ALL times
- Able and willing to be trained and learn different areas of production
- Work in team environment to complete work
- Ability to bend and lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Excellent attendance (ability to arrive to work on time, as scheduled on a daily basis)
- Attention to detail and SAFETY a must!
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Hartung Glass Industries is an Equal Opportunity EmployerID:uDnQdo