Job Description: Machine Operator
Work Location: 1155 N Main St, Prineville OR 97754
**1st **Monday to Friday; 5:30 am to 4pm
Pay: $20 -$24 per hour or more, depending on experience and shift
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Short term disability
- Flexible Spending Account
We heard you knock!
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. In fact, it’s one of our Cultural Pillars. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls. Join us and make an impact each day you work at Masonite!
About our Endura Products Division
We are excited to welcome Endura to the Masonite family in 2023. The company is a leading innovator and manufacturer of high-performance door frames and door system components, operating out of four facilities in NC, TX and OR.
The Operator role is responsible for the safety, quality and productivity of the machine center. This position is also responsible for timely processing customer orders, material flow and contributing to safety and process improvement.
- Receives instructions, material requirements, prints, and work orders for the job.
- Plans details of working procedure.
- Stages material in work area.
- Performs routine maintenance and machine set-up if necessary.
- Operates machine to perform necessary job on parts according to instructions and to blueprint specifications.
- Performs first piece inspection using one or more method to assure all dimensions are correct and within given tolerances.
- Makes fine adjustments to machine to bring part within tolerances.
- Operates machine by performing all duties to run successive pieces, or to perform multiple operations.
- Performs periodic part inspection per job instructions.
- Places finished material on a pallet or in a container with the work order number and piece part number on the top piece of each separate item.
- Marks pallet with appropriate tag.
- Completes appropriate paperwork.
- Moves material to next destination and stages as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have the ability to read a tape measure, caliper and any other measurement tool.
- Lift 50lbs.
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Reliable attendance
- Basic writing and math skills
- Basic computer skills
Education & Experience:
- A High School Diploma or GED certificate
- One year of prior manufacturing experience preferred but NOT required
- Set up and operate production machinery