MS Aerospace, Inc.
Santa Clarita, CA
A.S. Aerospace Inc. (ASA) is an aerospace manufacturer of high strength specialty fasteners, including bolts, screws, studs, and pins. Our products are of the highest quality and very close tolerances. Our products support the US Government, including the ISS, Space Shuttle, and the most demanding defense equipment. We also support the most demanding OEMs in the commercial aviation industry.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and a monthly bonus.
Join one of the fastest-growing aerospace companies by applying now!
Machinist Entry Level Aerospace
Department: Machine Shop
Department/ Area: Shop
Position Summary: (Will be trained)
- Perform machine set ups.
- Interpret design schematics, cut and shape dies, and assemble the completed parts.
- Manufacture fixtures and tooling for production machining, assembly, and inspection needs.
- Must be able to work from engineering models using sketches.
- Read prints and sketches and understand verbal and written instructions
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Certifications/Licenses, and Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• At least 5 years of related work experience.
At AS Aerospace you can be part of a team that is as driven as you are. Join one of the fastest-growing aerospace companies by applying now!
We are filling positions in a variety of departments where you will be trained to run state of the art equipment. You will start on the first shift (5 am - 3.30 pm) for training then move to the second shift (3.30 pm - 2 am).
We will teach you to operate our equipment and use precision measuring equipment like a micrometer, caliper, and an optical comparator.
You will be part of a company that is growing in an industry that is secure. Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can grow!
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
A.S. Aerospace Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
A.S. Aerospace Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Los Angeles Municipal Code, Chapter XVIII, Article 9.