Machine Operator – Second Shift
Global Finishing Solutions, LLC
About This Opportunity
The machine operator I - second shift is responsible for assisting in running various production machines CNC brake press and turret machines. In this role, the machine operator I will operate various production equipment along with reading blueprints while maintaining quality standards.
Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting. As a mid-size manufacturing company, our employees are best supported through direct interaction with their co-workers.
What You Will Do
- Operate all aspects of shear, rollers, and saws
- Use a variety of hand tools to include grinders, drills, angle gauges, bridge cranes and jib cranes.
- Conduct preventive maintenance on equipment as necessary
- Accurately read and understand a tape measure to the 1/32 of an inch
- Plan and develop product/part layout as outlined on blueprints
- Verify that the blueprint and shear list information is accurate and correct
- Assist Brake Press Operators as needed.
What You Have to Offer
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-4 years’ experience in manufacturing
- Experience with Turrets, Shears Roll Formers, saws, flangers, spot welders, and Spiral machines is preferred.
What We Have to Offer
- We offer a competitive compensation package, generous incentive plan, 401k and profit sharing, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability.
- Development and career advancement opportunities.
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
Learn More About Us
GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. Veterans, women, and minorities are encouraged to apply. GFS does not discriminate based on race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender-identity or any other characteristic protected by law.