The primary responsibility of the Filler Machine Operator is to make sure that production on their assigned line runs smoothly by monitoring closely for bottle jams and making equipment adjustments when necessary. The operator will monitor the operation and filling of bottles to ensure that they are filled with the appropriate product to the correct amount, labeled accurately and coded for freshness. They are responsible for producing quality product that meets the brand's standards. The operator is also responsible for maintaining a clean work area by appropriately handling all damaged product, mis-packs and trash.
- Obtain flavor lists
- Check and fill cap hopper from time to time.
- Working with a Flow Mix Operator determines when a line is ready to start filling bottles with product.
- Inspect line for cleanliness
- Along with the Flow Mix Operator assures that air, water, flavors, bottles, caps are in place and ready for line operation.
- Operates console and starts line
- Monitors line for proper filler operation
- High School or GED preferred
- Previous experience in a Beverage Industry
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to bend, reach and repeated lifting
- Must be able to hear and distinguish sounds and noises in a loud manufacturing environment
- Must have acuity in both straight and peripheral vision
- Ability to withstand frequent drastic changes in temperature
- Basic mathematical skills
- Good attendance and timeliness
Sundance Beverage Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, genetics, gender identity or sexual orientation