Pentair has a job opportunity for you!
Join us as a CNC Machinist in our Ashland, OH Facility.
You will operate various pieces of equipment to help maximize production and quality of Pentair products.
What is in it for you?
- $26.41/hr. with annual pay increases
- 11 paid holidays each year
- 2 weeks of vacation to start (accrued weekly)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 5% 401k match starting day one of employment
- Tuition reimbursement to support your education goals
Job Description and Requirements:
- Perform setup/teardowns and operations on a range of machines: CINCINNATI MILACRON/CINTURNS, MAZAK QT 28, MAZAK QT-35, MAZAK QT-40, GRINDERS, MAZAK BAR FEEDER, BAR MACHINES, CNC 4-Axis, CINTURN 300T-1 2-AXIS LATHE, MORI-SEIKI SL-35 2-AXIS LATHE, MORI-SEIKI SL-25 2-AXIS LATHE, LATHES, 2 AXIS CNC, FALCON 3, 2-AXIS LATHE, LATHES; 2-AXIS CNC CIN/MIL/MO-15, MORI-SLO, SABRE(S).
- Receive on the job training and mentoring on Pentair’s proven best practices.
- Make tool adjustments and replacements as necessary.
- Produce quality parts to specification which may include deburring and cleaning parts.
- Perform quality checks as required, including first piece inspection
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience doing the tasks listed above
- Must be able to read Blueprints and GD&T
Position hours/shift (Overtime Available!):
- Training on 1st shift for 30, 60, or 90 days and then switching to an off shift of either 2nd or 3rd when training is completed
- Physical requirements are standing, walking, twisting at the waist, lifting, and lowering weights up to 50 pounds. Steel toed shoes are required on the distribution floor.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory