MACHINIST II – 3rd shift
Job SummaryThe Machinist II will be part of the manufacturing team and will work with Lead Machinist on the production of machined components. Their primary function will be setting up and operating machine equipment to produce components according to engineering prints.
*This 3rd shift position starts with training for 2-3 weeks Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., and then after training is complete your schedule will be Monday-Friday, 11:00 p.m.-7:30 a.m.
- Review samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Set up fixturing and tooling, for CNC lathe, mill, or mill-turn
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments.
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues
- Monitor output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Perform routine machine maintenance
- Dispose of scrap or waste material in accordance with company policies and environmental regulations.
- Operate multi-axis machining centers (5 axis mills, lathes, mill-turn, etc.) in an efficient manner
- Troubleshoot issues, adjust programming to compensate for tooling wear, perform in-process measurements
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area
- High school diploma/GED.
- Formal education in machining from an accredited institution strongly preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of setups, basic maintenance, editing of programs on CNC equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and drawings.
- Experience with Mazatrol preferred.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, disabilities, or protected veteran status.ID:uDnQdo