- Provides engineering with input on new machine designs and assist in the assembly of the machines.
- Helps maintain production machines in proper working order and retrofit any new design changes deemed necessary for
the streamlining on production.
- Maintains all production tooling and provide repairs as needed.
- Assists in the development of prototype products and samples for customer evaluation.
- Supplies support for short run production of new product designs.
- Maintains a safe working environment for all employees and provide any suggestions for improvement.
- Inspects own work and adheres to required process and quality standards and tracks details using the prescribed manner.
- Prepares raw materials for machining and the disposes of by-products and scrap materials upon completion.
- High School Degree or equivalent, trade school diploma or apprenticeship preferred.
- At least one (1) years of related work experience on CNC equipment such as mills or lathes in a manufacturing environment and can
operate more than one machine at one time.
- May provide setup guidance and coaching to less experienced machining personnel.
- Must have basic math skills, print reading capability and familiar with using micrometers and calipers.
Schedule: Part - Time - We will work with you based on your availability to work up to 29 hours per week (M-F; 6:30am – 10:30pm).
Don't let this opportunity pass you by - APPLY TODAY!
To learn more about Allied Motion, visit our website at www.AlliedMotion.com.
*Due to the nature of our business, candidates MUST be US citizens and there is no sponsorship.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.