Howden North America, Inc.
The Big Picture:
Howden, a Chart Industry Company, is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world’s leading application engineering company.
We are hiring a Machinist at our Windsor, CT. location.
What needs to be done?
- Set up and operating machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, drill presses, grinders, and shapers to fabricate metal parts.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications, using measuring tools, such as calipers and micrometers.
- Work from drawings and process sheets to perform production tasks.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance tasks to ensure machine longevity, including lubrication, cleaning, and tool replacement.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
What do you need to bring?
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- 2 years of previous experience
- Must possess mechanical aptitude
- Must understand materials, cutting tools, speeds and feeds, coolant requirements and machining techniques.
- Must be able to pass Drug Screening
- Pay attention to details and be able to follow work instructions
What will you get in return?
We offer great opportunities for personal and professional development in an international company. The role comes with a competitive salary package and various benefits. Furthermore, you will be a part of dedicated group of colleagues who value teamwork and collaboration.ID:uDnQdo