Main Cage Cashier
Prepares and issues banks for employees, performs drops, balances cash, and verify employee drops. Follows all gaming regulations under direct supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance main cage.
- Issue banks to employees.
- Verify money employees drop during shifts and close out.
- Follow all gaming regulations.
- Maintain cage security.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED and previous cash handling experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous cashier experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing guest service.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain licensing by the appropriate gaming authority.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Work is primarily performed in a climate-controlled office environment with frequent exposure to smoke or loud noise. Work requires minimal physical exertion during the performance of majority of the duties. Most work is performed while standing, sitting or walking with occasional need to lift, carry, push, pull, stoop, kneel, reach, and handle. Must be able to lift and carry up to 10lbs.ID:uDnQdo