Maintenance Heavy Equipment Operator
Columbia Crest Winery
A Maintenance Heavy Equipment Operator job in Paterson, WA is available at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates (SMWE). This role primarily repairs, maintains, and troubleshoots industrial winery machinery and performs routine preventative maintenance to ensure safety and reliability.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home, including Woodinville, CA. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
The Heavy Equipment Operator job responsibilities include:
- Perform routine heavy equipment operations including operating, backhoe, road grader, frontend loader and semi hauling.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment to ensure safety and reliability.
- Hauling vineyard and winery equipment throughout the state
- Maintaining farm roads using road grader, water truck and dump truck.
- Proficient operation of backhoe to maintain irrigation systems.
- Must document and track all work in work order computerized system (CMMS) with abilities to write work requests, parts request, follow work order directions, complete work orders and communicate effectively with maintenance team.
- Understand all functions and mechanics; ensure proper attachments, hoses, belts, etc. are utilized and maintained
- Understand machine s abilities and limits of performance and stay within limit bounds
- Ensure adherence to OSHA standards
- Have Current CDL Class A
- Ability to become forklift certified
- Welding experience, minor equipment repair preferred
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to work extended hours during harvest & peak periods to include periodic shift work.
- Must be willing to work all shifts, hours and locations in Eastern Washington.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
$21.16 – $33.84/hr. based upon relevant experience.
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate’s prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth. We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce.
- Health Care Coverage including medical, dental, vision & prescription – eligible on date of hire for full-time employees
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Supplemental Contribution
- Employee Wine Discounts
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first – our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can’t accomplish – together – and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in Maintenance Heavy Equipment Operator job in Paterson, WA please apply now.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.ID:uDnQdo