The Ensign-Bickford Co.
This opportunity is located within our Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company business, a global leader of mission-critical hardware and systems solutions including precision energetics systems and innovative explosive solutions.Click here to learn more.
EBAD is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic located in Moorpark, CA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct repairs and preventive maintenance service
- Maintain production and quality by ensuring reliable operation of machinery and mechanical equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment during production
- Performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment and plant facility
- Prepares and performs mechanic duties including but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical troubleshooting and repair of production machines and facility ancillary equipment
- Start up and operate production machinery and equipment for manufacturing pilot run materials and special products.
- Must have high school diploma and two (2) years or more related experience with a trade or technical school certificate or relevant experience.
- Must understand mechanical functioning as well as having operational knowledge of all production machinery, equipment and tooling.
- Experience in at least one specialized skilled maintenance area such as electrical, general maintenance, electronics, mechanical repair.
- Experience troubleshooting complex equipment.
- Must be able to innovate and analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action so as to solve operating equipment problems.
- Complies with OSHA safety and health rules
- Reads, interprets and understands equipment manuals, schematic diagrams and blue prints
- Ability to work in confined spaces and elevated heights
- Able to lift 70 lbs.
- Able to work outdoors in cold and hot weather
- Good teamwork & interpersonal skills including communication
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work quickly under pressure
- Show versatility and flexibility
- Ability to fabricate parts and equipment using 80/20 and other materials
Pay range: $19 - $30 per hour. Pay is determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.ID:uDnQdo